Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Owl Hoot Hoot

Posted by Ling | Labels: Best Blogger Tips

Say hi to Ow the latest addition to the family - a portable night light that I bought for the kids. They are not so in love with it as I imagined they would be, hence I have claimed ownership over it.

As a kid, I used to have an abject fear of the dark, so much so that I would wake up in the night and hold my breath and freeze literally, till my grandma tosses in her sleep and I will quickly change my sleeping position, till her next movement. I thought some evil creatures might be lurking in the pitch dark, ready to pounce on me should I let slip of the slightest movement. Having a fear of the dark was so not fun. If only I knew there was such a thing as night light!

Ow the Owl will now save my day, and be my mighty hero in the night ☻
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment