Monday, March 31, 2014

Just Homely

Posted by Ling | Labels: Best Blogger Tips

So I have moved into my current place for more than a year, but I'm only starting to put little decorative pieces to spruce up the place - mostly DIYs - no expensive ornaments that I would have to give a limb or two to guard from my wandering toddlers. My theme is woody and homely, so if you have a good suggestion or two, drop me a message! I'm constantly on the lookout ☺
My colleague brought this windmill back from Taiwan. It seemed fairly easy to assemble but took me an hour poking through those tiny perforated holes and fixing in the slots to get the fixture up.
This is my messy spot on the refrigerator. I'd like a home to look lived in (but I don't mean messy). Not the spick and span, showroom kind of neat. Just homely, especially when the kids are still small. I'd probably dream of a lifestyle themed home when I can afford another place, and when the kids are bigger.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment