Sunday, June 30, 2013

S.E.A Aquarium

Posted by Ling | Labels: Best Blogger Tips

When my MIL was away on holiday in June, we decided to bring Jae for a local holiday treat too. It's such a waste to apply childcare leave to stay at home if the kids are not unwell. We are always too busy going for service on Saturdays and we usually make Sundays a "no agenda" day, so it's been a while since we last had a family outing.

With much excitement, we brought Jae to the S.E.A. Aquarium. It's amazing how a 2 year old can remember things. I started prepping him days ahead about seeing fishes, sharks and dolphins. While we were making the journey in the car, he was all tamed in anticipation - different from his usual sometimes whiny, sometimes fussy behaviour in the car seat. Upon reaching RWS, I stopped to ask him, "Do you remember what Mommy said we are going to see?" He signed fishes in reply. I was amazed since I did not tell him where we were going when he got in the car.

Poor Jovan could only sit inside the pram.
Hubby said this is a very good shot. I feel proud whenever he compliments my photo-taking skill. ♥ 
Jae ♥ the dolphins
If not for the awfully pricey tickets, I think I might bring Jaeden back again.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment