Saturday, March 10, 2012

I Love...

Posted by Ling | Labels: Best Blogger Tips
I love to see you smile at me every morning when you wake, with a twinkle in your eye and sometimes a hint of cheekyness which says, "I've slept enough and now I'm ready to play the house down!";
I love when you reach out your tiny hands to me, and jerk your hands and feet in excitement when I attempt to carry you;
I love that you will peer up at me from my lap occasionally when you hear me talking to Papa;
I love the way you place your miniature palm over the "O" of my mouth while I am singing you to sleep with nursery rhymes;
I love that you enjoy rolling around on the bed in mommy and Papa's presence when you wind down for the night;
I love to peep at you sleeping soundly in your cot, to see your demonstrations of "starfish" and "koala" sleep positions;
I love to know that you are safe, sound, healthy, happy and growing, my baby.

<11 Feb 2012>
Happily roaming around church nursery
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment