Sunday, June 15, 2014

What Would I Do Without You?: Daddy Hubby Hero

Posted by Ling | Labels: | Best Blogger Tips

Okay, the title sounds a little heavy here but I've finally found time to put this down in words. 

Read an article (click to read) on a list of 19 things that a father does in this modern day and my own interpretation of that is, "What would I do without you?". You basically complete the whole list and more, single-handedly.

Of the top things that I love about you (next to accepting me for who I am, the whole deal), I love that you always put your family first. You plan ahead, you progress, all that in the name of love for the family.

You are always there.
 I never have to make a big decision by myself because you aren't around.
You know what's happening in the kids' lives; their latest words, current muses. You don't miss out.

Thank you for being always around. I can't do motherhood, or parenting without my best friend and partner.
Happy Father's Day to you today, on tough days, even on days when you least feel like a hero, 
cos' you ARE THE HERO, even when I don't say that enough.
 Of course we all adore you!
This is our latest family photo, taken last December (and we are looking everywhere but the camera). We need a take a new picture!
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment