Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Back At The Bird Park

Posted by Ling | Labels: | Best Blogger Tips

As much as the sweltering heat is discouraging the hubby and I from pampering the boys with frequent outings, and I mean to non air-conditioned, warm and humid environments; we found ourselves mad enough  to attempt a visit to the Bird Park, with the cousins in tow! And indeed, it was a hot and sunny day even as we set out bright and early. 

Parenthood does train us to do things that we weren't willing to, for the sake of the kids. You wouldn't have caught me out in the sun years ago - I was allergic to sunlight. Ah ha.

Anyhow, the kids enjoyed themselves. Though I would always remind myself not to get into such physically exhausting endeavours with the kiddos at the end of every such trip, amnesia would follow soon after upon seeing the joy on their faces post excursion. 
Had to blast the exposure of this photo since it wasn't taken with flash.
The younger cousins do look alike with their sulken expressions as they share the same fate of being trapped in the stroller. 
  
Love this picture of the Tan cousins. I hope you guys grow up being close to one another. And Aarilyn will either be the dainty or feisty princess, the only flower among the ahem, thorns.
Ending off with my favorite picture of the moment. Ssshh, don't let Aarilyn know this is hers!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment