Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What We Love About Christmas : Giving!

Posted by Ling | Labels: Best Blogger Tips

Last year this time, I was caught with a newborn baby and had no time to get delightful Christmas gifts. Thankfully a friend of mine had given a shout out of some toy fair going on, in September if I didn't remember wrongly, and I had gotten presents in advance. All I had to do was run out to get some gift wrappers. But armed with a barely two-month-old, I was hardly in the mood for Christmas.

This year, I decided that things are going to be different - Christmas is my favourite holiday - I'm not going to be caught in the last-minute-mad-rush-to-get-some-gifts among throngs of equally hectic shoppers. I don't get a kick out of dashing around to buy presents, I don't enjoy such adrenaline rush, no thank you. So I started preparing early so that I can just sit back and enjoy the festivities with my loved ones during Christmas. Here, I have completed 70% of wrapping the Christmas presents I'm gonna dish out. That makes for a sense of accomplishment in me, and you can say I'm a control freak. I enjoy doing things when I'm not rushed, that's just me when I can have the choice. If I have some extra time on my hands, I'll get going with some handmade cards as well!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment