Friday, November 29, 2013

There's Something Magical About Christmas

Posted by Ling | Labels: Best Blogger Tips

The handcrafting mood has moved on to Christmas decoration, now that I've completed the handmade cards.

I'm not sure why but Christmas is a time where I'll put in more effort to either dress myself, or dress up my abode. It's as if fairy dust was sprinkled over my house, and there must be a magical twinkle in every corner. I have to say I was so disappointed not to be able to get my hands on the snowflake cut-out stamp that was sold out in Papermarket, my place would have been converted into a Christmas wonderland.

Nevertheless, paper origami decoration wins over an actual Christmas tree for some obvious reasons:
1. Everybody loves putting up the Christmas tree but NOBODY likes to take it down afterwards.
2. Paper origami decorations can simply be removed and thrown away.
3. I don't have to watch over the pine tree like a hawk from the curious hands of my young ones - a toddler and a crawler.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment