Saturday, June 9, 2012

Stick Them Up

Posted by Ling | Labels: Best Blogger Tips
Mummy Ling was totally out in space - missing - for all of April and May, coping with something familiar called "first trimester woes". I think I really am going to be a SuperMum, juggling two kiddos before the end of this year. I wonder how but we'll survive. No, we will more than survive. We will in fact do well by our God's grace. 

I've already started planning how not to mix up Jaeden's and didi's (we shall call baby #2 didi for now) teats and milk powder dispenser. I know it's all too early but I got excited and though I have the conventional label machine from Brother, the vain part of me still ordered this! From Muakids.
It's supposed to washproof, tearproof and weatherproof but I haven't got the chance to test it yet. Here's where pretty-practical triumphs over simple-practical in my ledger.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment