Friday, September 9, 2011

Amazing Lessons

Posted by Ling | Labels: Best Blogger Tips
I'm back, and newly promoted to newbie mom status!

As a new mom I've realised......

The alarm clock doesn't work anymore! The baby's wails for feeds are more effective.
The hubby doesn't rely on the iPhone alarm to wake him nowadays as our baby is one bright and early chirpy bunny every morning (Saturdays and Sundays inclusive omg) :)

Time management is of essence.
I've learnt to do the laundry, prepare and cook my meals, do my pumping plus all the nitty gritty in the house in between Jae's naps, so that I'm one cool mom, ready for his feeds when he wakes.

A whole new world of abbreviations and vocabulary
See how many of these can you get right in a mummy's dictionary:
EBM,BM,FM,IFC,MIL,TBF

Parenthood is such a tremendous transition into a significant stage of any couple's life, that I do think all parents are commendable when they embark on this amazing journey. Wish me all the best as I soldier on, it will be an interestingly rewarding experience.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment